What You’ll Learn in this course
- Code 3 beautiful real-world apps with both ES5 and ES6+ (no boring toy apps here)
- Complex features like the ‘this’ keyword, function constructors, prototypal inheritance, first-class functions, closures
- What’s new in ES6: arrow functions, classes, default and rest parameters, etc.
- Practice your new skills with coding challenges (solutions included)
- Get friendly and fast support in the course Q&A
- Downloadable lectures, code and design assets for all projects
- No coding experience is necessary to take this course! I take you from beginner to expert!
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux. We will set up your text editor the course.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but not a must! The course includes a 5-minutes HTML and CSS crash course.
- Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you’re interested in using popular libraries/frameworks like React, Angular or Node.
Lisa Siva ( 10 courses, 6 reviews )
Jonas takes great care to really explain how things work under the hood, so you don’t feel like you’re just copying code—you’re actually understanding what you’re writing, and why. In particular, I appreciate that Jonas doesn’t edit out the little missteps along the way. Instead, he uses each one as a chance to show students how to problem-solve like a developer: what to type into Google when you’re stuck, how to get to the bottom of an error message, etc.
|Course content||Total 165 Lectures|
|Course Introduction||3 lectures|
|Putting It All Together: The Budget App Project||28 lectures|
|BONUS: A Node.js Crash Course||3 lectures|
4.6 (47,332 students ratings)
207,366 students enrolled
Created by – Jonas Schmedtmann