The 8-Step Beginner’s Guide to Value Investing: Featuring 20 for 20 Download Free
The 8-Step Beginner’s Guide to Value Investing: Featuring 20 for 20
FREE Download – Gdrive
Creator – Freeman Publications
Ratings – 4.9 out of 5
32 customer ratings
Sales Price: $9.99
The 8-Step Beginner’s Guide to Value Investing: Featuring 20 for 20 – The 20 Best Stocks & ETFs to Buy and Hold for The Next 20 Years: Make Consistent Profits Even in a Bear Market
Despite what the mainstream financial media wants to tell you. Investing is not an impossible game only the pros can master…
In fact, Peter Lynch, named America’s Most Successful Money Manager says that by using a reliable and repeatable investing process, ordinary investors can beat the pros.
But here are 3 big mistakes inexperienced investors make…
Mistake #1: Relying solely on social media and TV stock tipsters for their information
Mistake #2: Rushing into “hot sectors” based on fear of missing out, and buying poor companies at overvalued prices
Mistake #3: Panic selling for a loss the first time their stock goes down and missing out on gains when it rebounds to new highs
Now here’s the good news.
By using our Rational Process Investing methodology, individual investors can make consistent long-term profits in the market.
Founded on timeless principles used by legendary investors like Warren Buffett. You don’t need a degree in finance or statistics. Nor do you need to spend hours each day glued to financial media. Just 2 hours per week is enough.
Which means you can get a head start by following the simple, practical advice laid out in this book. Even if you’ve never bought stocks before.
So if you’re kicking yourself for missing out on big gains. We’ll show you how to find the next Facebook, Netflix or Amazon.
Companies which can turn a modest investment of $500 into $30,000 or more.
It’s not always some obscure technology company either. There are amazing opportunities in industries many investors consider “boring”
For example, if you had invested just $99 in Southwest Airlines when they first went public, you’d be sitting on over $82,000 today.
Here’s just a fraction of what you’ll discover inside:
- The #1 mistake inexperienced investors make. Avoid this error and you will make money – Page 16
- Forget Netflix, this company is going to be the real winner of the digital streaming boom – Page 111
- The best dividend stock in the entire 5G sector – Page 101
- How to manage your emotions when your stocks go down. This is inevitable for long-term investors. So it’s vital you know how to survive – Page 178
- Coca-Cola or PepsiCo – which is a better investment over the next 20 years? Page 121
- The “Amazon of the Health Industry”, on track for 100% gains in the next 18 months – Page 132
- The truth about “buying the dip” Why most investors fail miserably at it, and what to do instead – Page 169
- Your chance to buy “the next Berkshire Hathaway” for just 0.3% of the price of a single share of Warren Buffett’s company – Page 93
- This software company has been growing 5x faster than the S&P500 and you can still pick it up for less than $10 – Page 145
- 95% of investors have been Dollar Cost Averaging wrong this entire time. Find out why on Page 165
- If we only had $500 to invest in a single company. This is what we’d buy – Page 81
…and much, much more.
You’ll also get our free bonus video course Company Valuation 101.
Speaking of Southwest Airlines. If you had sold when share prices peaked, your $99 would be worth over $152,000. Which is why on Page 183 we show you when to sell your stocks for maximum profits.
This is not a dense 600 page theoretical textbook. It’s written in plain English and free from repetitive technical jargon. You’ll find easy-to-follow advice, plus concrete examples of everything we teach.
So even if you’ve never read a single investing book in your life. You will immediately understand how to become a successful long-term investor.
“I really liked the way this book approaches investing in general. It leads from the standpoint that real investing is all about focusing on gradual gains over long periods of time; unlike what we see on social media, “get rich quick” returns are extremely hard to come by, and we can lose our shirts chasing them if we’re not careful.
This book resets readers’ expectations on investing in general, stating that you actually can make a lot of money in the stock market, in a reliable fashion, if you just stick to the basics and follow a few key principles.
The book reminds me of some of the more popular works in the genre, including those by Warren Buffet, Ray Dalio, and Benjamin Graham. And if this one stacks up to those (which it does), then I think you could say it’s probably on the right track!
So, in sum, there are many great investing lessons to be learned here. It’s definitely worth picking up whether you’re new to investing or just need a refresher course.” – Brian Sachetta, Author of “Get Out of Your Head”
The 8-Step Beginner’s Guide to Value Investing: Featuring 20 for 20 Download For Free
Sales Price: $9.99
Gdrive download link given below:
Sales Page: https://www.amazon.com/8-Step-Beginners-Guide-Value-Investing-ebook/dp/B08B1NZXYT
If link dead, message me on telegram @nitink77 Or Click Here