Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain, Finance, Money, and Investing Course Download For Free
Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain, Finance, Money, and Investing Course
FREE Download Link
Creator – Johyn Cousins
Understand the crypto ecosystem: coins, tokens, blockchain, smart contracts, NFTs, DeFi, DAOs, Web3, Metaverse and more.
What you’ll learn
- Prepare for a transformation as big as the internet, mobile, and the web.
- Understand the digital revolution that is shaping your future and the future of money itself.
- Learn the lingo and concepts so you can take advantage of the enormous opportunities
- If you feel like you wish you could go back in time 25 years and take advantage of internet and web opportunities, this is the next new thing.
- Anticipate and take advantage of the future as it unfolds.
- The longterm plan is to keep adding content to this course to make it the absolute BEST guide for beginners out there.
- Only puny secrets need protection. Big secrets are protected by public incredulity.
- No technical or economics experience needed. Just a curious attitude.
- Our content is intended to be used and must be used for educational and informational purposes only.
Do you want to become irrelevant in the market?
I didn’t think so, read on.
Crypto is the smartest people in the world exiting into their own economy — Naval Ravikant
I missed out on potential profits in the cryptocurrency space because I dismissed it as a bubble without truly studying crypto and the blockchain. I was ignorant.
In hindsight, this was a costly blindspot.
After this realization, I decided it was time to research the blockchain and open my eyes to the potential of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain.
Since then, I’ve allocated roughly 10% of my portfolio to cryptocurrencies. Even though it’s an incredibly volatile asset class — you need to have the stomach for 30–60% drops — I can see how cryptocurrencies are here to stay to benefit our society.
Here are some conclusions I have come to:
· Technology businesses are increasingly agreeing that blockchain is critical to unleashing the potential of the Internet of Things.
· I believe that the economy functions best when it benefits everyone, and this technology is a vehicle for inclusion.
· Regulators are still trying to manage this massive innovation with rules devised for the industrial age.
· I am a firm believer in blockchain technology’s power to fundamentally alter the financial services industry’s infrastructure.
· It has math. It has its computer science. It has its cryptography. It has its economics. It has its political and social philosophy. I was immediately drawn into this technology and community.
Since blockchain technology will become increasingly more important in our technological society, I highly recommend learning to understand better the crypto and blockchain revolution.
This is a beginner-friendly cryptocurrency and NFT course
From bitcoin to blockchain, financial technology (FinTech) is changing the way we think about financial services. With blockchain technology serving as an encryption base for a variety of applications, understanding its use and limitations is a critical skill for leaders across industries. Through this course, you’ll explore the history, current environment, and near-term outlook of FinTech, focusing on applications of blockchain technology.
Blockchain technology plays a significant part in what is characterized by the term “FinTech.” The immutability and transparency of the technology is facilitating both traditional transactions, for example; credit, supply chain, and voting, as well as new areas; IOT, digital currencies, identity management, and novel ways of incentivizing activity. Given the breadth of applications, the potential impact of blockchain technology on finance and beyond is extraordinary.
Confused? Here’s now to not be.
Why is Reese Witherspoon talking about cryptocurrency? What is John Legend’s new NFT platform all about? Trying to keep up with the ever-evolving digital times we live in is not always easy. But this Beginner’s Course to Cryptocurrency Trading, NFTs, and the Metaverse can fill you in.
This guide is packed with over four hours of video content on all the strange digital terms you’ve been curious about, from NFTs to the metaverse. Your teacher? Successful online entrepreneur and professional trader John Cousins.
You’ll kick off your learning with an overview of the blockchain. Discover what it is, how it affects us, and the options we have to capitalize on it. Then, when you’re ready, take a deep dive into the world of cryptocurrency. There are four different courses that break down the blockchain, features of crypto, the role of crypto today, the cycles in the crypto market, and how to invest and trade crypto like a pro. There are also lessons specifically on Bitcoin and Ethereum (of course), as well as trading on a crypto exchange.
We are officially living in the future. In order to keep up, you might need at least some knowledge of the metaverse, crypto, and NFTs.
The world of technology is preparing for the next digital revolution. Crypto, NFTs, and Web3 are all jargon being tossed about. In their enthusiasm for the metaverse and blockchain technologies, tech titans from Mark Zuckerberg to Jack Dorsey have renamed their businesses. Central banks are considering whether to issue their own digital currencies in response to the rise of private cryptocurrencies, and regulators are considering how to regulate private stablecoins, cryptocurrencies, and DeFi applications.
This course will help you become literate in this new world and make sense of its opportunities and pitfalls.
Commodity-based, politically-based, and now math-based currency are the three phases of currency.
Are we are on the verge of a revolutionary transformation?
Some experts say that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are just a scam; others say they’re “the most important invention since the internet.” It’s hard to tell who’s right.
Crypto prices and NFTs are in the headlines, but they are just the most visible components of a rapidly growing decentralized financial system (DeFi) that has the potential to change how we buy, sell, and trade just about everything. Blockchain and cryptocurrency may seem like a new thing, but they have been around for over over a decade. The problem is that the world of crypto can be very confusing with all the jargon, acronyms, and other unfamiliar words. This course contains an overview of the entire ecosystem as well as deeper insights to help you think about the consequences of our transition into a decentralized, trustless, world.
What’s your thoughts on the recent crypto and blockchain developments? Do you know what is going on with the latest development in a space that is growing like personal computers or the internet back in the day?
Only puny secrets need protection. Big secrets are protected by public incredulity.
The world is rapidly evolving with incredible innovative platforms for social, financial and business use cases. I am totally blown away by how many innovative crypto projects there are with such potential. Crypto, blockchain, defi, web3… the crypto ecosystem is changing, with new innovations coming out every day. There are exciting things happening in this space right now!
Tokens that follow Ethereum’s idea. Rather than use blockchain tech to power the currency, use the currency to power the blockchain.
This isn’t just about cryptocurrencies, but projects built with cryptos. That’s where the best investment returns are to be found. They also make more sense in relation to providing practical value. The infrastructure companies and the exchanges and all the other plumbing and picks and shovels of the industry. Value is real, like the practical use of the products we use everyday.
I think the new trend in 2022 is going to be what’s called interoperability, which means where you can migrate from one blockchain to another pretty seamlessly and quickly. We will discuss the developments in this area.
Critics say it’s a bubble. With bubbles, it’s far better to ride up over the top and lose 30% on the way down than get out too early.
Understand the infrastructure companies and the exchanges and all the other plumbing and picks and shovels of the industry.
I think the new trend in 2022 is going to be what’s called interoperability, which means where you can migrate from one blockchain to another pretty seamlessly and quick. We’re going to see a new ecosystem with a lot of undervalued tokens rising a lot.
This course cuts through the hype to offer a balanced, comprehensive, and accessible analysis of blockchains and cryptocurrencies.
You’ll learn the core concepts of Bitcoin and blockchain technologies to understand their strengths and weaknesses from real-world case studies; dive deep into their technical, economic, political, and legal complexities; and gain insights about their future from exclusive interviews with dozens of tech industry leaders.
Are blockchains and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin a bubble or a revolution? We’ll help you decide for yourself.
Topics covered and included:
- What is a blockchain
Bitcoin and the blockchain
- How Bitcoin and blockchains work from a technical perspective with no assumed technical knowledge
- Satoshi Nakamoto and the history of Bitcoin, the original blockchain
- A thorough overview of crucial crypto concepts (eg. blocks, keys, mining, nodes, etc.)
- Frameworks for understanding when it actually makes sense to use blockchain
- Major application scenarios for blockchain and cryptocurrencies
Public blockchains and altcoins
- Emerging trends in blockchain technology
- What you should know before buying any cryptocurrency
- An overview of Etherum and smart contracts
- An overview of the strengths and weaknesses of the top altcoins and stable coins
- Alternatives to blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- New kinds of decentralized ledger technology
- The economics of both traditional payment methods and cryptocurrencies
- Cryptocurrency security best practices and major breach case studies
- How blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and traditional banking and finance will interact with one another in the future
- Limitations and shortcomings of public blockchains and cryptocurrencies
- The role of blockchain in the strategy of top tech companies like Facebook and Microsoft
- Business blockchain case studies
Cryptocurrency regulation and policy
- KYC and AML
- The debate over whether cryptocurrencies are securities
- Digital democracy and voting on the blockchain
The future of decentralized technology
- Cryptocurrencies vs. fiat vs. the gold standard
- Predictions about the future of money, business, and currency
Learn how to use blockchain
Financial technology (FinTech) is transforming the way we think about financial services, from bitcoin to blockchain. Understanding the usefulness and limitations of blockchain technology, which serves as an encryption foundation for numerous applications, is a vital talent for leaders across businesses.
In this course, you’ll explore the history, current environment, and near-term outlook of FinTech, focusing on blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies applications.
Blockchain technology is a major component of what is referred to as “FinTech.” The technology’s immutability and transparency support both classic interactions, like credit, supply chain, and voting, and new fields, such as IOT, digital currencies, identity management, and unique ways of motivating activities. Given the range of uses, blockchain technology has the potential to have a huge impact on finance and beyond.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in where we are headed in the near future and the myriad opportunities that are exploding right now.
- Some experts say that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are just a scam; others say they’re “the most important invention since the internet.” It’s hard to tell who’s right.
Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain, Finance, Money, and Investing Course Download For Free
Download link given below:
Sales Page: https://www.udemy.com/course/cryptocurrencies-blockchain-finance-money-and-investing/
If link dead, message me on telegram @nitink77 Or Click Here